Monday, February 2, 2009

Meeting The Expert

Well the bodyman (Hereafter referred to as Expert 1) is now into it and it sure looks like the project is on the way. He is taking it apart and getting ready for the bodywork needed. I said I want an estimate of the cost and he said he would know better once into the project. I said OK and he was into the project by 40 hours when I said stop and tell me the cost. When he said it was $10,000 to get the body ready I said no and decided that Expert 1 ( I needed to number the Experts because as you will see I met a few) needed to look for other work, he was later laid off anyway, I hope I contributed to it. So I took the car back to the streetrod shop and started the long, long, long road to getting this car on the road. I did not realize being a 1951 car it was also subject to the 1950's diagnosis of cancer. They open you up and then sew you up and say once the air hit it went all through the body. Future blog entries will explain what air can really do.


No comments:

Post a Comment