Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Naming The Willys

Spoke with Bob yesterday, he had a stent installed and they will evaluate him in 30 days to see what else they have to do. God is great and prayer is the answer.

Now back to the Willys. I am thinking of naming this vehicle The Termite Express. Est 1951 Bugs Give Me The Willys. Just fooling around but your thoughts are welcome.


Well the console mock up is in. I wasted a day playing with cardboard and mocking up a console but to no avail and I installed the one created by Keith (Paul Bunyon). He has done a great job on the wood. So now I will start to move the wires to the console and then the radio. In the rear will be an amp (yes, I are young so I need amps) and 2 speakers. I will consult my stereo expert, Brian the DB Expert. His motto is if the paint don't move the radio ain't got enough bass.


2 comments:

  1. Termite express sounds good, especially with a wooden dash board.
    Only 2 speakers, at my age I could not hear the sound...Ya need surround sound, like 8 speakers... at least 2 bass and 2 tweeters with about 1000 watts of power, now you're talking : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 4 speakers with a 1000 amp, still sounds bad.

    ReplyDelete